Terms and Conditions...
Terms & Conditions
(For these purposes the hirer is the person completing the booking form. The lessor is Glentress Holidays)
1. The hirer warrants that the subject let are to be used for the purpose of a holiday.
2. The hirer shall not sub-let the premises or any part thereof.
3. The number of people occupying the premises shall not exceed the number stated for the premises.
4. The hirer binds and obliges to vacate the hired premises without demand at the termination of the period of hire.
5. The hirer binds and obliges himself to pay to the lessor in respect of any loss or damage beyond fair wear and tear.
6. Deposit of 25% is due at the time of booking.
7. Balance is due for payment not less than three weeks before the hire starting date.
8. In the event of cancellation notification should be given immediately and the booking confirmation returned. If cancellation is received 28 days or less before the hire starting date then the hirer is responsible for the balance of the hire money, if the accommodation is not relet. In all cases of cancellation the deposit is non refundable. (Insurance is advised)
9. The hirer, shall at all times, keep the hired premises in a clean and tidy condition.
10. The hirer undertakes to leave the hired premises secure if left unoccupied during the hire period.
11. The hirer undertakes to leave the whole property, equipment and utensils in a clean condition at the end of the hire period.
12. The hirer undertakes to relieve the lessor from any liability for damage or injury to any member of the hirer’s party.
13. The lessor, his agents or employees, accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to any members of the hirer’s party or their property, howsoever caused, arising in any manner out of the let of the premises.
14. If the lessor is prevented, because of circumstances outside their control, from putting the accommodation at the disposal of the hirer on the starting date, the full payment shall be returned but the hirer shall have no further claim against the lessor.
15. No dogs are allowed inside the property unless by prior arrangement under special circumstances.
16. The inside of the property is non smoking.
17. Bookings for complete weeks are from Saturday to Saturday or short breaks from Friday to Monday or Monday to Thursday.
18. Check in Time is after 3.30 pm on the day of arrival.
19. Check out Time is by 10.30 am on the day or departure.
Please contact us if you wish to discuss any of the above.